- What documents do I need for my travel and when will I receive them?
Passengers require documents pertaining to every service that they have booked with us. Documentation for your flights, car hire bookings, invoices, e-tickets, hotel vouchers etc.
We will send the documents for hotel & package bookings within 07 days prior to travel.
Note: Some documentation may be sent separately. In case you have not received your documentation and are traveling within 07 days please use the Contact Us form
- What is an electronic ticket (or e-ticket)?
Electronic tickets are stored within the airlines reservation system rather than printed on a paper copy. The service is similar to the traditional paper ticket process, but eliminates the time and hassle associated with purchasing or exchanging a paper ticket.
For flights that only require an 'electronic ticket', when you arrive at the airline check in desk you will be required to present the following items in order to receive your boarding pass:
- Appropriate identification and travel documents i.e. passport, visa if required, etc.
- A printout of your confirmation page or confirmation e-mail to present to the check in representative.
- The credit/debit card you paid with (This only applies if you are flying with SASK or Air France).
Please note: It is the passengers' responsibility to check and obtain the relevant passport, visa and health inoculations for the country they are travelling to.
- How long before my departure do I need to check in?
Please note that it is always best to check with the airline for accurate check in times.
We recommend that you check in at least 2 hours prior to departure for a short hall flight and at least 3 hours for a long haul flight. Please allow extra time if you are collecting any tickets e.g. TOD (Ticket on Departure).
- Which terminal is my flight departing from?
Your e-ticket or the itinerary sent along with your paper ticket (if applicable) will have the information about the departure terminal of your flight.
- What is the baggage allowance for my flight?
The baggage allowance to which you are entitled will vary from airline to airline and between scheduled carriers like KLM, Air France, BA and no frills carriers like Easyjet.
Scheduled carriers will usually give a free allowance for checked luggage as well as permitting a small amount of hand luggage to be taken into the aircraft cabin. Amounts may vary according to destination and airline so please contact us on the number given on your confirmation email for the precise amount in kilograms.
No frills carriers will almost always charge for checked luggage. This should have been offered to you as an option during the booking process and will be shown on your flight confirmation. Hand luggage to be taken into the aircraft cabin is strictly limited and must conform to both the weight and the size allowance that the airline specifies. If you are in any doubt please contact us on the number given on your confirmation email
- What is Advance Passenger Information?
Advance Passenger Information (API) is collected for all passengers before travel to or from certain countries, including Dubai, USA, South Africa, Spain, Thailand and China. The law now requires that airlines collect the following Advance Passenger Information (API)
- Passport number
- Date of birth
- Full name as it appears on the passport
- Passport number, country of issue and expiry date
- Country of residence
Most of the above information can be collected by most passports through a reader at check-in. However, collection of some new information at the check-in would result in longer queues slowing down the check-in for flights. Hence Advance passenger Information is collected in advance at the time of booking
- How do I cancel my flight ticket?
To submit a cancellation enquiry please use our Contact Us form and supply the booking / order reference number, we aim to respond to your enquiry with in 24 hours.
Most low priced tickets are completely non-refundable. For this reason we recommend that you take out adequate travel insurance before booking. However cancellation charges can vary and in some cases, a part refund can be obtained, which is calculated by deducting the airline's cancellation fee and our administration fee. Full fees will be explained to you at the time of cancellation.
- Can I change/amend my booking?
If you wish to amend a booking or wish to enquire if a specific change can be made, then please fill in the Contact Us form and submit your change or enquiry.
All flight bookings/hotel bookings are amended at applicable fees subject to the contract of the fare purchased and consequently not all bookings can be amended.
Unfortunately it is not possible to make amendments to car hire reservations. This is classed as a Cancellation.
- I haven't received or I have lost my confirmation e-mail, how do I get another copy?
If you have not received your confirmation e-mail within 4 hours of making a booking or have lost the e-mail, please check your 'deleted items' and 'Junk Mail' folders.
To check if the booking was successfully made and obtain another copy of your confirmation e-mail you can click here to make a request for a new confirmation or enquire about the booking status.
- There is a mistake on my confirmation/email/documentation, what should i do?
If you see a mistake on your confirmation e-mail or documentation, please fill in and submit the Contact Us form and one of our agents will be happy to assist you with your enquiry.
- Why have I received a paper ticket rather than an e-ticket?
There could be a number of reasons why an e-ticket has not been issued on this occasion:
- Not all airlines have the facility to offer e-tickets.
- Certain airlines enforce restrictions on the number of flights that can accept e-tickets.
- Certain airlines do not accept e-tickets for all passenger types (e.g. Infants).
- Certain airlines are not able to offer e-tickets on all flights due to their own system capabilities.
- If the itinerary includes more than 1 airline then an e-ticket is not always possible.
- Airline reservation systems may be experiencing technical issues requiring paper tickets to be issued.
Please note that paper tickets cannot be converted to an electronic ticket after issue.
- How do I check it is safe to travel to my holiday destination?
We recommend that you check the Foreign and Commonwealth Office Travel Advice webpage for the latest updates and information relating to your holiday destination.
- At what age is an air passenger considered an infant/child?
Infant: 0 - 23 months for the full travel period.
Child: 2 - 11 years for the full travel period.
Infants are not allocated a seat and will be required to travel on an adult's lap. If you require a seat for your infant, you will need to purchase a child seat.
- I have a traveller with a disability or special need in my party, how can I make suitable arrangements?
Before booking for a passenger with any sort of disability or special need, we would strongly recommend that you contact us by email and we will call you to discuss the passenger's actual requirements.
Airlines have their own individual guidelines regarding the provision and carriage of wheelchairs and they will need to know the size and type if you are taking your own wheelchair and other relevant information for the safety and comfort of the passenger during the flight.
Hotels vary in their suitability for disabled passengers and we would need to contact our hotel providers for their advice and instructions relating to such bookings.
Sites such as Tripadvisor can be very useful when investigating hotel facilities and can often provide a reasonable guide to the services available. This is in addition to a hotel's own website, the accuracy of which always remains the hotel's own responsibility, and for which we cannot guarantee accuracy or take any responsibility.
It is very important to note that requests to airlines, hotels, transfer providers and car hire suppliers cannot be guaranteed and we cannot accept responsibility for any of our suppliers if they fail to provide the requested service. For further information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.
- Why do some hotels require a credit card imprint on check-in?
This is a standard requirement in most hotels worldwide and is only taken as a precaution, so as to guarantee payment of any incidental charges (such as telephone calls, room service etc.). On check-out, the hotel will usually give the option of paying by cash instead.